The Snark Factor Tonight!
Listen live to the Snark Factor every Wednesday night at 1opm EST on FTR Radio where I will be joining Fingers Malloy, Irish Duke to bring news-bites at the top of the hour followed by sparkling chats with invited guests. If you are a fan of my blog, you’ll know that I have an eclectic taste in news of the day.
On tap for Wednesday night:
- Need help with your New Year fitness resolutions? Check out my two posts on PJ Lifestyle: I Want This – Nike+ FuelBand and 3 iPhone Apps to help keep your Fitness resolution. Good stuff, a must read for anyone pursuing a more healthy and fit lifestyle.
- Congresswoman Gabby Giffords resigns. Over the past year, the former congresswoman has made remarkable progress in her recovery from an assassination attempt by an addled left wing lunatic. In 2009, Congresswoman Giffords voted for Obamacare which effectively bars Americans from accessing the same level of care the Congresswoman has benefited from this past year.
- Joe Paterno was laid to rest today he will be remembered as a pedophile enabler who happened to be a talented University coach. RunningDad(of five) captures the horror of this scandal perfectly.
- Following in the footsteps of Newt Gingrich, Obama hosts a Google Hangout during the State of the Union Address. In addition, the White House staff have opened an Instagram account.
- Trolling for love on Twitter? Say it ain’t so, Joe!