Eat, Pray, Run – The 2012 Edition
Two weeks into the new year and how are your new year resolutions holding up?
Last year I stepped away from New Year resolutions that typically end in miserable failure and embraced a three pronged approach to accomplishing goals over the year. I created ”Eat, Pray, Run in 2011″ and despite crunching a few bones during a mud run in July, I accomplished much using this new approach to New Year resolutions.
This is the year I successfully run a marathon – I can almost taste it. I’ve registered for the Odyssey Half and Philly Rock &Roll Half and plan to run in the following races along with usual training runs and Bootcamp-style cross training.
Planned races for 2012:
- Valentine’s Day Run – Philadelphia Runner – 5K fun run
- Rear in Gear 10K
- Donor Dash 10K
- Broad Street Run 10 Miles
- Broad Street ReRun 5 Miles
- Oddyssey Half Marathon 13.1 Miles
- Rock and Roll Half Philadelphia 13.1
- Nike Women’s Half San Francisco 13.1
- Run the Bridge 10K
- 2012 Philadelphia Marathon 26.2 Miles
Have you any fitness goal for this year? Let me know what they are and how you plan to accomplish them.