Where I Stand
- Defund Planned Parenthood.
- Roe V Wade should be remanded to the States.
- Pro life with caveats - In the instance of rape, incest, and life threatening conditions the decision to terminate the pregnancy shall be between the woman and her physician.
- Yes to solar power.
- Yes to wind power.
- Yes geothermal power.
- Yes to nuclear power.
- Yes to oil based power.
- Yes to Coal.
- Yes to drilling in Anwar.
- No to crippling dependence on foreign energy products.
- Yes to energy independence.
- Gaia is a myth.
- I support green policy backed by evidence based science, not rabid activism.
- Conservation does not require nature to be preserved under glass; instead conservation seeks to find evidence based practices that utilize natural resources while preserving them for future generations.
- 20th Century feminism is a myth.
- I am pro woman, therefore reject 20th century feminism.
- NOW’s political agenda cripples women mentally and spiritually instead of uplifting them.
- I am responsible for my own actions and have zero tolerance for sexism.
- Sorry Oprah, there is no magic pill for achieving a healthy lifestyle; it’s all about adopting and maintaining healthy eating and exercise habits.
- Free market enthusiast.
- It is the economy, stupid.
- Yes to patient-centric health care.
- No to single payer health care.
- Yes to a robust free market health care system.
- I am a Canon girl.
- Yes to free and unfettered Internet.
- No to Net Neutrality .