I Shoot Raw

After watching this entertaining video, I had to get the T-shirt.

Who knew the Fro could dance??

Expect no dancing from me. I only create outrageously beautiful photos like this one:

It is our light, not our darkeness that frightens us most.

No dancing, but the t-shirt does looks fabulous!  I can’t wait to wear this shirt on my next photowalk.  I was happy to debut the t-shirt along with prints from my Smugmug account during a weekly Social Media Google+ hangout with Jimmie Bise

hangout_snapshot_3

For those considering the jump to RAW format photography, a well respected photographer I know shared with me a great comparison review: RAW vs JPEG (JPG) – The Ultimate Visual Guide. I started shooting using RAW format when I purchased LR3 in 2011 and the difference was, well, everything.

Did you enjoy this post? Please consider sharing it.

11 responses to “I Shoot Raw

1. neocon

While the consensus says RAW gives better post processing results than JPEG, I am still a hold out.

2. Trevor Hilton

That dance makes me NOT want to buy it. But, I love your picture.

3. Tony Oleck

I’m confused…do you shoo

t RAW or do you shoot in the RAW?

• Tania

Come shooting with me and find out :)

• Tony Oleck

I’ve got this new Olympus EPL-5…mirrorless ….great camera but not at all user friendly and the user manual stinks…. I don’t even know how to shoot raw and I’m still trying to figure out how to shoot those extended time exposures like you did of the water fall….good news is I have all the equipment….tripod, cable release and the neutral density filter…now I have to figure out how it all works….Tania…I am a photographer….I knew how to operate my film cameras….all this hight tech stuff has my head spinning…I’m shooting with this nice Olympus in AUTO MODE….help.

• Tania

You need intensive help! Also, I want to get my hands on the Olympus mirrorless camera :) I’m planning a photo walk in September, I’ll share the date, time and place when it is decided. Oh, I’ve moved on in photography to off camera flash/lighting.

My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
    He used to be totally right. This put up actually made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

Look at my web page – sbobet

Thanks for your content. One other thing is when you are promoting your property on your
    own, one of the troubles you need to be alert
    to upfront is when to deal with home inspection reports.

As a FSBO supplier, the key to successfully shifting your property
    along with saving money with real estate agent profits is
    information. The more you already know, the more stable your home sales effort is going
    to be. One area that this is particularly vital is inspection reports.