Amanda Knox Acquitted and Other Points to Ponder
Spent the past weekend at Podcamp Philly where I was immersed in quality digital media information. There is so much good information to digest from this conference. While I arrange my notes from the conference, here are few tasty tidbits of news for your perusal:
- Amanda Knox acquitted of murder. American student finds freedom today when she was acquitted of the 2007 murder of her roommate, Meredith Kercher. While there is now closure for Amanda Knox and her family; the victim’s family is left with picking up the pieces of evidence and starting anew the search for Meredith’s killer. This day is equal parts joy and sadness.
- ESPN sacks Hank Williams for a chiding Obama comment, yet two radio jocks engaging in a vile discussion of ’womb shifting’ conservative women are still pulling paychecks from ESPN.
- With reports of Facebook tracking users around the web even after they exit Facebook, I’ve found a simple, yet affective way to protect your privacy from Facebook cookies:
- FYI: Google Plus is now open to all, no need to ask for an invitation.
- So, you thought the Concord set record time. A New Space Venture could see travel to cities worldwide within two hours.
- The left’s coffee party re-branded ——-> Occupy Wall Street.
- Unites States Supreme Court opened today and is expected to take up the question of whether the contentious health care bill is constitutional.
Hope you enjoyed the blend! Share your thoughts in the comment section.