Blogger Linky Love
While the ankle heals, I’m home bound and having a fabulous time catching up on my blog reading. So much good blogging stuff to share these days!
- Jimmie Bise clears his browser tabs with his President Spendy McAbsentpants post.
- Afterburner with Bill Whittle – Rich Man, Poor Man – Despite what you hear from the media and the Democrat party, the poor are getting richer. In fact, America’s poor are so rich, we should be celebrating it. Bill Whittle has the facts to back it up.
- Dana Pico politiely asks Alice van Buren Kelley of Wayne, Pa to step up and volunteer to pay more in taxes. We are awaiting her reply.
- Marooned in Marin reports S&P Likely to Downgrade US Debt rating. Awesome.
- Round and Round we go – the case for British style roundabout adoption in the United States.
- Spoiled sports – Allegheny County Labor Council AFL-CIO in true toddler tantrum fashion bars a GOP candidate from participating in Labor Day parade.
- A blog you should be reading, but you’re not – Mike’s America. Mike has experience in politics and government at every level from the Court House to the White House where he worked for President Reagan.
- Da Tech Guy comes to an elegant conclusion in a debate regarding the relevance of bloggers – “The lesson? Don’t follow conventional wisdom when judging someone’s influence or “relevance”: Conventional wisdom is correct right up until the moment that it isn’t any more.” Never forget you have a larger audience than you realize.
- For God and Country – Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo – edge of your seat reading of the take down of bin laden.
- Marathon Pundit reports on Restoring Common Sense kickoff in Wisconsin.
- Verum Serum reports on Journolist founder Ezra Klein debating Rick Santelli on MSNBC. Am I the only one who only watches YouTube clips of MSNBC instead of the actual channel?
- Backyard Conservative shares a bit of Yellow, Rain or Shine.
- JWFool shares an example of Ann Coulter’s carefully described mob mentality
- While Erik Svane trips around Tunisia, Joe is eating popcorn while watching the EU set up a moral hazard.
- 69% of scientist admit to reading Troglopundit and falsifying global warming research, but mostly falsifying global warming research.