Your Last Night On Earth CheckList
Alas, all good things must come to an end.
Humanity’s Judgment Day is scheduled to arrive on Saturday, May 21st at 6pm, making this evening your last upon this earth.
What to do and what to wear on your last night on earth? No worries, I’ve collected a list of items that will make your last night on earth the best night of your life. Trust me, you won’t go wrong with this list!
1. Grab a bottle of Champagne, specifically a 1928 Krug. Quite costly for bubbly but you won’t have to worry about your finances for much longer.
2. 3. Have Coldplay – Fix You or Speed of Sound playing in the background.
3. An extra large selection of Ghiardelli chocolate. Yes, it must be Ghiardelli. As an added bonus you will never have to worry about the added calories.
4. Clothing from the impeccable designer Valentino would look good on just about everyone. Why don’t you stimulate the economy one last time and purchase the entire fall/winter 2011 collection.
6. Snuggle up to Mr or Mrs Right and let the fireworks begin!
PS: I make no guarantee that Judgment Day will actually happen but following this checklist will guarantee you a night you will never forget.
PSS: In the awful event that you are left behind, I suggest you start practicing the art of killing zombies.