sex hikayeleri rokettube

2011 Philly Republican Primary Endorsements

Otherwise known as ‘Miller Time’. Philadelphia’s Primary Day is one week away and I’ve yet to unveil my endorsements for various public offices up for grabs this coming November. It’s quite exciting in Philly as voters have a golden opportunity to revolutionize Philly’s political landscape with their vote.  The take home message bitterly learned in 2008 and applied in 2010 is simply  that elections have consequences.  It is my hope that Philadelphia residents will rise to the challenge and vote for better solutions instead of more of the same. After careful consideration and note taking, here are Republican candidates I believe will bring Philadelphia back to good.   Mayoral Candidate

John Featherman

He had my vote with his groundbreaking videos. Considering the alternative is the former Democrat turned Republican, tattoo sporting Karen Brown.  A vote for Featherman is the sane choice.

Council-at-Large – Three Candidates

Denny O’Brien A tireless advocate and politician with much political experience.  When you meet Denny, you are never left in doubt were he stands on any issue and I highly respect that even if I don’t agree.  His years as State Representative have given him the political savvy to shake up not only City Council but establishment Philly GOPers that for too long have rolled over and played dead.

Denny O'Brien - City Council At-Large Candidate

Joe McColgan – I love his commonsense pragmatism. He sees the great potential of this city and has a plan to capitalize on the tremendous opportunities Philly has to offer. His roots are in Philly, which gives him a vested interest in the success of this city.

Joe McColgan

David Oh – Oh David, David, David. I’m completely with you on your fiscal priorities, not so much on your social issues.  Like Dennis O’Brien you don’t hide your stance on the issues and I respect your candor. As a lifelong resident, you certainly have an interest in seeing this city prosper.  Looking at the serious issues facing Philadelphia, I put aside differences we may have on other topics and considered your economic plans carefully and I am happy to give you an endorsement for City Council at Large.

David Oh

UPDATE…Honorable mention goes to Steve Odabashian:

City Council:

Sandra Stewart Sandra is the Republican Candidate in the 6th district  - Democrat  Joan Krajewski’s age old stomping ground.  I like her gutsy decision to run against the entrenched establishment. She lives, works and was educated in Philadelphia; this tells me she is a candidate that is invested in the city and its success. We need more citizens like Sandra to feel empowered to stand up an run for office – and win!

Sandra Stewart

City Commissioner

Al Schmidt – Former senior analyst at the non-partisan U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and usually the smartest guy in the room.  Why Al for City Commissioner? Philly routinely finds itself high on the list of cities with endemic voter fraud. As City Commissioner, Al will work with the two Democrat commissioners to  ensure  every vote is counted and citizens can vote without fear or intimidation. He is the nicest politician I’ve met in recent years and inexplicably has yet to read my blog.

Aaron Proctor weighs in his endorsements at Philly Decline.

6 responses to “2011 Philly Republican Primary Endorsements

Tania, I am tremendously honored to have your endorsement!

2. neocon

What about Malcolm Lazin?

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was
    wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha pluyin for my comment form?
    I’m using thee same blog platform as yours annd I’m having
    problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

my web-site: wanichaya by masmee

Polo tshirts may be placed concerning as a result of both equally adult men along with women.
    This is certainly your type Males apparel that may is found great together with capris, loading bloomers,Rob Lauren electric outlet, denims, boxershorts plus
    a lot more. Polo tops and even Rugby football tops happen to be exceptionally
    identical during style. Plenty of people might possibly truly manage to explain to the key difference between many of these just for men clothing.
    Polo t-shirts frequently have a couple of
    or maybe 3 buttons downward top however ,
    may not be built to get into definitely including a proper tee shirt would.

Considering polo tops have softer collars when compared with official shirts conduct they are added
    cozy to help you wear. Polo tshirts possess just what exactly happen to be known as tennis game white
    tie and tails, where by the spine once again from the t-shirts are generally to some degree shopping for pea coat men fashions
    extended if compared to the entrance. Typically the playing
    tennis butt is roofed inside this specific gents outfits it is therefore
    actually advisable pucker around the tee shirt lacking developing the item effortlessly
    turn up out.

Polo t shirts glimpse as contemporary at the 65 appointment setting year good old gentleman as they will
    at the 16 calendar year old. On the grounds that one of these Men’s apparel is without a doubt obtainable found in many colorations it
    is certain this everybody can discover something appealing on
    the subject of them. Polo shirts happen to be the level of meant for garments that will never go away by trend,Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts, for you
    to arrived at feel wholly unengaged to top rated down any clothing throughout your
    complete active favourite colours. You could clothe yourself in such a meant for fashion right then and there or maybe a
    cozy afternoon while in the business. Once exercise an outstanding coloured polo pair of shoes, it’s commended which you simply have on light colourings through the entire summer time and deeper
    colours in the middle of the particular wintertime.
    Extensive sleeved polo tee shirts can also be you
    can get in the course of the industry yet based to development gurus,
    low cost ralph lauren polo t shirts for males, nothing beats the average
    style of an ordinary polo shirt.

Polo t-shirts generate for you to meant for apparel like they are constructed from knitted cloth.
    Polo tops will likely be are boys garments which were suitable for the summer season nevertheless they could be especially
    worn virtually all date season round. The standard sound meant for such a guys shirts
    or dresses is to clothe themselves in one thing whitened below down below plus any kind of shade polo clothing at
    prime. Many through the winter weather it’s not necessarily out of the ordinary to evaluate
    grown adult males putting on the latest white wine pretty fully sleeved top in just of.
    Using areas it happens to be seen as a good layout to put relating to the polo
    tshirt may be overturned collar. A few players decide to dress
    in their very own polo t-shirts that way if you want to secure ones own neck of from sunshine.
    However you’ll find it imperative to find out no matter if
    this to locate apparel pattern is in line intended for
    you.

Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after
    going through many of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyhow, I’m certainly pleased I found it and I’ll
    be book-marking it and checking back regularly!