sex hikayeleri rokettube

Uni-Tea in Philadelphia

Andrew Breitbart

This afternoon I attended the Uni-Tea Rally at Independence Mall. In the heart of a midnightblue-democrat city, I am constantly amazed by the turnout of these rallies. I’ve witnessed numerous anti war rallies at the same location, even at the height of anti war protests in 2006-2007, their numbers never rose above anemic with a distinct lack of pigment in their ranks.

For all involved, this rally was a resounding success. The lineup of speakers brilliantly illustrated the perils we face with a President and Congress hell bent on fundamentally changing this nation. Evan McMorris-Santoro and Jillian Rayfield say differently, but what else could they say? I’m surprised TPM sent two white reporters to document the racial makeup of a teaparty. I’m am happy to note the TPM reporter, Evan Santoro, took to counting the number of patriotic minorities at our rally. His data supports what I’ve documented for the past 5 years – there are far more patriotic minorities participating in TeaParty rallies than in any Antiwar/Anti-Bush gathering – EVER.

Patriotic American

Vanessa Jean Louis made a great point about our government’s out of control deficit spending – she tried some ‘deficit spending’ the other week with her ATM card and found that the bank would not print more money than what she had in her bank account. If only our government would follow the same basic rule – don’t spend money you don’t have.

Andrew Breitbart took time to answer questions from bloggers and reporters prior to his keynote speech. He is the champion for the TeaParty movement and is not afraid to take on bullies in the MSM.

I must give kudos to Breitbart  revealing the innate racism in the NAACP and withing individuals like Shirley Sherrod. His reporting destroyed the paradigm of white racism against black people revealing an uncomfortable and ugly truth that racism is colorblind. The dude is a frakking hero in my book.

The event attracted motivated individuals and grassroot organizations looking to network.  Tea Party rallies have evolved from concerned like minded citizens gathering together for support and knowledge into fun social gatherings for those not busy with other grassroot activities.

During the rally, myself and other teaparty participants discussed the numerous events scheduled over the summer, we laughed at how busy our weekends have become since the rise of the TeaParty.

At it’s height, I estimate close to 1000 people assembled to listen to the speeches and the music. A great turnout, with numbers unseen by liberal antiwar group – ever.

Uni-Tea Crowd

The teaparty ‘Juggernaut’ is alive and well, allowing liberal media hacks and political establishment to cling to racism while teaparty patriots are building coalitions and taking back this nation with each election cycle. I look forward to November, don’t you?

Flickr Photos of the Uni-Tea event:

7 responses to “Uni-Tea in Philadelphia

1. David

This is crock, war rallies always where well attended, atleast a thousand and sometimes up to a hundred thousand. As for your claim of monitoring tea parties for the pass five years , you are a lier. Stop the BS and tell us how you plan to lead this country.

• admin

Organizing committee’s such as A.N.S.W.E.R, Moveon, WCW etc routinely lied about the attendance count, despite video and photographic evidence to the contrary. I’ve provided evidence to back up my statement..did I miss the links to yours?

I did not claim to have monitored tea parties for 5 years – I actually said:

(…)

You’ve not been honest about what I’ve stated in my post, yet you are claiming credibility about the number of homeless goofballs at an antiwar rally?

Should I take your silence on the indelible whiteness of the antiwar rallies as agreement? Way back in the day, there still were more minorities attending pro victory rallies than anti-war/bush/everything rallies.

Myself and millions of good Americans of every color will chose better leadership come November. I can’t wait.

I’ve taken the liberty of adding this link to the Philly Indymedia story on the same event. Very sorry I wasn’t able to make the event!

• admin

Rich, it has been a while since we were on opposite sides of a rally, and it would not be a counter protest without you. So how is that ‘Support our Troop, Stop The War’ mantra working out for you lately?

3. Trevor Hilton

“Stop the BS and tell us how you plan to lead this country”

First, repeal ObummerCare. Next, cut taxes across the board, to give people more money in pocket, which will increase personal spending. Next, cut Government spending; no more bailouts, stimulus, or Government support of PBS or NPR. If there is a market for those two networks, then they’ll survive on their own. Implement a national sales tax and eliminate the income tax. We can then cut an entire Government agency; the Intimidating Renegades Service. With the savings from that, I’ll then double the number of Border Patrol Agents. Said agents will be rewarded for stopping illegals, not sent to prison for it. The US Postal Service will be privatized. Vouchers will be provided for parents who want to send their children to private school. It isn’t fair for them to fund both a sub-standard public school and the good private school. This way, the taxes they pay for the public school will help pay the private school tuition.

Oh yeah! All Americans would be required to cruise the length of Route 66 and the Lincoln Highway at least once in their life. All Americans need to really see their country at least once.

• says:

Trevor, I love your plan to lead the country. Now, if we could just get all the Tea Parties to print them out as our goals and get candidates who will support us, the U.S. might survive as a free country.