sex hikayeleri rokettube

Code Pink-Gate

I’ve read with interest the stories around how Code Pink gained access to the Xcel Center. Michelle Malkin, Jonn Lilyea, Gateway Pundit and Tygrrrr Express have written extensively on this sad tale.

Allow me to share my two cents on this issue:

The photo above is one of my credentials to the Convention. Note that the credential has no name or photo of the owner. Security at the Xcel Energy Center focused on individuals having the correct credential for the area that they were entering and not confirming that you are the precise owner of that credential.

After McCain’s speech, I wandered back to the media filing center to upload photos, where I witnessed a pretty young thing hand a delegate floor credential back to the owner – a blogger attached to the New Hampshire delegation. He then told her to keep the credential as a souvenir.

Although there is no name or photo identification,a bar code tracks back to the individual assigned to the credential. It would be a simple task to discover who the credential belonged to based upon the bar code. For an employee of a large media organization to hand a pass to these idiots would be a career destroying move. I’m leaning towards the idea that it was a disgruntled delegate, or a credentialed blogger or an independent media outlet that purposefully obtained credentials for the purpose of handing them over to code pink. I’m not sure that any small indy media outlet or blogger would cry over being banned from attending future Republican conventions.

On a related note:

Is it a coincidence that MSNBC’s skybox was located next to al-jazeera?

Did you enjoy this post? Please consider sharing it.

7 responses to “Code Pink-Gate

1. Marie's Two Cents

Ya know this is quite scary!

Even with all us bloggers out there it wouldn’t hurt me any to see for sure who some of these nutjobs are.

Somehow it make’s me wonder how President Bush hasn’t been killed in all his years as President!

BTW, I LOVE your new blog and design :-)

2. Trish

MSNBC and Al Jazeera, next door neighbors? You don’t say. Getting in bed with the enemy, seems to be MSNBC’s life’s work.
    If it turns out they do discover the person who gave Code Pinkos these creds, it better not take an act of congress (right-like Pelosi’d allow one!) to out this on the news. I hope it is a press employee, and that they are appropriately fired.

3. Anonymous

it is scary that just anyone could get ahold of a press credential, very scary!
    and why should Al Jazeera be there in the first place?

4. J_G

NBC and al jazeera I guess they were exchanging notes and headlines for their audiences.

Code Pinkies are just downright despicable people. There was a time in my life many years ago I would have considered a Code Pinkie gathering a target rich enviroment. Now I wouldn’t bother wasting my peeing on them.

5. Stix

I think they will be able to find out who gave it to the Code Pinkos, I would assume the Secret Service has already given them a visit.

Yes I thought it was funny PMSNBC and Al Jazeera was right next to each other, pretty much the same channel anyway.

I finally got got home, and had a blast. Hopefully we can do this again sometime

6. sparklestheclown

All of these protestors, and so many nasty mouths, and not real messages. That was a shame.
    Yet, the military and government they protest, would die tomorrow for them if necessary to protect their freedom of speech, or drivel! MSNBC is in the tank for Obama – so no fair reporting there. Al Jazeera also controls and propagandizes its output. God Bless America!
    SparklestheClown